Thursday, December 16, 2010

71 Plymouth GTX - Lemon Twist & Pissed'

Mopar's were my first OBSESSION as far as desireable muscle car's go (Hot Rod's & Muscle car's are two different categories). I love quite a few Chevy's, Ford's, and AMC's but please don't expect to see much of the afformentioned on this particular blog; I am a MOPAR MAN.

The 71/72 Roadrunner/GTX/Satellite are my favorite B-Body Chrysler's. If I pay for another Muscle car it will most certainly be a Mopar (inheriting a Chevy means not 'paying' for one, which that scenario is likely soon) and hopefully it will be one of these... My Duster doesn't need a heck of a lot of work once the 37 truck is done and the world's my oyster. RPU? T Coupe? ROAD RUNNER??? Who knows...

Here you go: 440 Wedge, 727 TorqueFlite, and 3.91 SureGrip equipped 8.75 rear. ONE BAD MUTHA.




No comments:

Post a Comment